Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

We have a winner!!


Today I am drawing my winner from How does your Garden Grow? blog hop.  As you can see I have not taken the plunge for Random.org.  This is only my second hop  that I have been in:)   Soooooo, I wrote down all the names and cut them out and put them in a bowl for my husband to draw.  I was supposed to draw yesterday, but with babysitting and all it was just too hectic, so I am drawing today.



So without further ado  the winner of the hop isssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss


Congratulations Tiffany !!!!
I will be sending you some assorted stickers, a stamp set, a Christmas penguin stamp and a Panda tear bear made by me:)    You have 2 weeks to claim your prize, then I will re draw.


Email me your addy at
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Happy crafting~~ Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Tiffany... Now you are nine away Cathy, thank you for visiting my blog... be sure to yell at the top of your lungs that I am having a giveaway, lol

    ReplyDelete