Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, August 3, 2012

My First Flower Soft project


This is my first shot at making a card with Flower Soft.  I saw so many images with this product, and they are so amazing.  I have a little ways to go before I get to where they are, but I had fun with what I have.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The oval sentiment piece was from Flower Soft ,as was the Peony Pink and Meadow Green Flower Soft. and Flower Soft High Tack glue.

 The Butterflies were from MB Treasurista. amd card stock from DCWV. I used my cuttlebug to emboss around the mat frame. and used some Bo Bunny gems.


To finish it off I added some buttons from my stash and some pastel pink ribbon.  I am going to enter this into a contest at Flower Soft inc's blog here

Happy crafting, come back again!!    Cathy

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a fantastic job. I tried it once and my never looked like flowers. May have to dig it out and give it another shot.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete