Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

2014?? coming to quickly

Good evening everyone.
TGIF...what a long week.  I had no car this week and the time went slowly.  Usually I play taxi and run around alot.  but not this week.  I did not get any extra crafting in though like I hoped.  I did get some.  Christmas and December are right around the corner and I am just not ready.  I have about 20 more chipboard mini calendar fridge magnets to make.  Some i hope to sell to get some extra Christmas money and the rest I will have as gifts.
I wanted to pop in and share a couple of them that I have made with you.
 #1


#2


and #3

Thanks for stopping in, and while you are here I just want to share with you that Close To My Heart has a list of retiring items and you may want to hurry on over to my webstore and check it out, ther may be sometihing on the list you may want to get, it is while supplies last..so Hurry....
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. They are so gorgeous, Cathy!! I love the designs!! The flowers are so beautiful!! You will have no problem selling them - they're fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete