Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Close To My Heart NEW Cricut Cartridge!!!

Sneaky Peeky


Artfully Sent
CTMH
Cricut cartridge!!
coming to a close to My Heart Consultant near you..which would be ME !!! In August 2014!

are you as excited as I am?  A card makers dream. 700 images for your creative enjoyment.  Sure to please.   Plus there are tons of new product in the new idea book,  can not wait for it to go live. 

I would love for you to give me a chance to be your consultant or even your upline if you would like to join my team!!
 here is the link to my website

Or send me an email
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
Have a great weekend
Cathy

2 comments:

  1. this looks awesome,

    sparkle & shine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from the sneak peeks I am seeing, I can not wait to get it, I am a card maker and this is a card makers dream...let me know if I can help you out, whenit comes available:)

      Delete