Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 2, 2014

AHS challenge #58


Welcome to my post for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge, this is going to be a quick post, My hubbwas admitted to the local hospital by ambulance twice this week end yesterday they took him out of town to another hospitals ICU so i am tired, but i atleast got a quick card together, hope you like it..all CTMH products and CTMH scraps





check out the other DT projects and make sure to give the sketch a try!!!!

Cathy

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Cathy!! I love the design and the texture with the burlap!! What a fabulous card!! I hope your husband is doing better. Praying for him and for you. Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the burlap and overlay. Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice Cathy. Love the bee hive dimensional look. Hope your husband is feeling better! AHSC

    ReplyDelete