Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, June 16, 2014

AHS Challenge #60





Good morning, and Happy Monday, I hope you all had a great day celebrating Fathers day.  I had a great day with my hubby and sons, not all were able to make over for dinner gathering but were able to talk to them on the phone.  I also had some time to create some cards.  I worked on some masculine ones..tricky...

For this weeks challenge I use Close to my Heart papers and the owl cut from the Artbooking cartridge....




I just love this little owl cut and these Free to Be Me papers are soooo bright and fun and has some of my favorite colors...

I hope you will give it a try, it is such a fun sketch..head over to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge Blog and have fun..check out the other Design team members creations while you are there.

I am entering this in the Craftin Desert Divas craft challenge..Favorite color

Happy Crafting~Cathy~



2 comments:

  1. I love that paper too, and you have done a wonderful job with the owl!

    ReplyDelete