Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cuttin & Stampin Bi-Weekly challenge #4~-Winter






Cuttin & Stampin Bi-weekly Challenge
"Winter"
Products used:
All Bundled up paper and stickers.  Lawn Fawn Yeti Stamp

Happy New Year everyone!!! may there be Many many wonderful days ahead for you all.  In the meanwhile I am here today to share a couple cards for you as a design team member at Cuttin' & Stampin' . But first here are the products used in the creation there of....




Here are the cards I made..the inside and the outside.


Card #1



Card #2



had fun working with these papers, fun colors and stickers..
now to get yours and other fun crafty supplies check out the Cuttin' & Stampin Scrappt Supply store here and check out other Design team members here.... and we would love to see you enter the challenge:))))

Happy Crafting
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. These are both so adorable!! I love the papers and the folds!! So fun!! Happy New Year!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous one for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete