Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Woohoo check it out




During the month of January, all Gatherings (in-home or online) that reach $350 USD/CAD or higher, will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watching your earnings grow! Let me know if you'd like to set one up! and with that being said...I also have a gathering set up on my website...a few more orders and I will be there..place orders here>>
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

thanks..have a great Sunday...Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment