Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, January 2, 2015

January Stamp of the month


Do you have Valentine cards to make , or maybe some Scrapbook pages you need to put together that hilights Love??  Well if you do, Close to My heart has a fun stamp set this month as the Stamp of the month!!  With  purchase of $50.00 or more you can get this stamp set that retails for $17.95 for the low price of $5.00!!  
Add this with the beautiful Heartstrings paper pack and you are on your way to creating beautiful projects...





Head over to my website and take a look around and make sure to check out the other great specials CTMH has going on!



Thanks for stopping by, Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment