Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

New Seasonal Expression makes debut!!

Have you heard...the NEW Close to My Heart Seasonal Expression is live!!

Lots of new stamps and coordinating thin dies, embellishments and papers that are soo cute, you should see the Flamingo papers..EEEEK!!  Too cute.

Also, this is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart is Celebrating too..
.

National Scrapbooking Month—Happy Times

May Constant Campaign

Happy times can be yours during the month of May because it’s National Scrapbooking Month, and we’re offering an exciting promotion to celebrate! With a qualifying purchase of $60, you can get the exclusive Happy Times paper packet for FREE! This fun paper packet, which is available for one month only, features floral designs, gold foil details, and more! You can also purchase this exclusive paper packet at full retail for $14.95 with no purchase requirement. Additionally, we’ve designed a coordinating D-size stamp set, My Acrylix® Happy Times, to go with the paper packet, which you can purchase for $17.95. There’s never been a better time to treat yourself to some beautiful new paper!
Dates: Offer valid May 1, 2016 (9:00 am MDT) – May 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).

Also, for the Month of May, there is a great deal on the Legacy albums...

#AllTheAlbums

May Constant Campaign

Now through the end of May, you can save 25% on the purchase of Close To My Heart’s amazing My Legacy™ albums! That is a savings of over $8.50 per album! Choose from our gorgeous variety of colors and patterns available in both post-bound and D-ring styles. But this offer is only available while supplies last, so place your order early to make sure you get the styles and colors you love. They’re built to last and going fast—order yours today!
Dates: Offer valid until May 31, 2016 (11:59 pm MDT).

Don't forget the Stamp of the month..for May
Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.
Think of all the cute cards and scrap pages you could make with this month's SOTM!!
Head on over to my website and browse around, If there is any way I can help please let me know
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com
have a great night, Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment