Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Bunny In Flowers

Good evening friends, Cathy here, finally,  I been a little MIA lately.  My husband has been in and out of the hospital many times lately and it has been a very difficult time for me.  MS can be a very rough disease for some and especially my husband.  But I did make a little time for me and created a few cards.  Tonight I want to share one I made with the KaDoodle Bug Designs file~  Bunny in Flowers


here is what I came up with


I used Close to My Heart cardstock..champaign..white..colonial white , glacier and crystal blue,  I found a piece of teal CS from my stash for the flower center.
I Used a stamp from CTMH~ Card Chatter/Sympathy (retired)
twine from my stash.
and brown rhinestones from close to my Heart
adhesive used: Helmar  Craft glue


Thanks for looking in..
Cathy



3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable!! I love that cotton tail and bunny feet!! The flowers are beautiful!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serious cuteness!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is so stinking cute!!! I really Love it. I am so sorry about your husband. I have 2 sisters with MS and I know what they go thru.

    ReplyDelete