Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas!

Hello crafters, as the year 2018 comes to an end I am hopeful that the 2019 year will be as fun or more than this year has been.. I have seen many craft trends come and go, and have been involved and new and fun companies that have inspired me to go outside my comfort zone.  But with a new year on the horizon, I am looking forward to a new career in paper crafting, one that involves becoming a demonstrator with Stampin UP.

I am hoping that I will be able to post more regularly and expand my posting to YouTube.  I also hope to be successful in growing a team with Stamp up..

with that said.  I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year !!
Happy Crafting...Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment