Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

makin S'mores

Hello crafters, Cathy here after a short vacation form blogging, sharing a card I created with a KaDoodle Bug Designs file named.. Cutie KaToodles~ Makin' S'Mores.   I have been so busy making crafts for Christmas and doing specials orders, I have not had time to blog.

I am just about ready for Christmas and that is a first for me.  I usually am doing everything at the last minute.... but thanks to the sale of my crafts, I have been able to shop early and get it done!!

Well on to today's card...

I used card stock from Fun Stampers Journey.. and Tim Holtz distress inks for inking the edges of the pieces.   The file is from Ka Doodle Bug Designs..

I hope you will take a moment to check out the files at KaDoodle Bug Designs, there are so many fun ones to choose from.

Thanks for looking and leave a comment before you go, we all love bloggy love

Happy Crafting..Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment