Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, December 30, 2018

New Year Sale A Bration

Hello crafters.. cathy here to share a couple sneak peeks.  The year is coming to an end, and with that I will be saying by to 2018's journeys and will be starting a new one.  I have started the fun process of becoming a Stampin UP demonstrator!!!  I picked my upline...I have set the date I will join and now just waiting for the new year to get here so I can join up under their recruiting special and be able to get some of the new awesome product out of the New Occasions catalog.!  Also, the new Sale A Bration mini starts on the 3rd as well.  I have seen it and love all the fabulous goodies you can get for FREE with purchase of $50.00 before tax and shipping.
  Check out the gorgeous cards  below, made with stamps from the Sale A Bration catalog!!


So just as soon as I get the website up and running, please come shop around because A~ the new stuff is amazing!!! B~ I know you are going to love it and have to have it  and C~  I would love for you to help me get started on my new crafting adventure!!
Love and hugs Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment