Welcome to this month's blog hop
The Creating Blog Hops Café
This month's theme is... Wedding or Anniversary. We have made some wonderful projects to share with you and to give some inspiration for those upcoming summer weddings.
Our Hostess for this hop is...
Robin Lane with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
Our wonderful Sponsor for this month's hop is...
Alicia with... http://
Alicia is giving one lucky person a wonderful
wedding themed page kit from Mambi.
So, sit back and grab yourself a Latte' as we dare to amaze you with our projects.
My project for this hop is 2 wedding cards..one is a 6x6 and the other I made a Center Step Card. The 6x6 card I used Close To My heart paper pack..Balloon Ride. I used several mats and used the pattern strip that comes at the end of your CTMH B&T duos. I also used some beautiful lace that I got from a friend as well as a heart abrad that I got from the Cuttin' & Stampin' Scrappy supply store on FB. The rhinestones are from Bo Bunny and the bride and groom cut are from the Artiste Cartridge from CTMH. the confratulations sentiment is stamped an Chocolate ink from CTMH and the sentiment is from the stamp set..Casual Expressions. Ibought the pretty ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and the heart button I also got from a friend. Also added were roses from handicraftsupplier.com.
Next is the center step card.. papers are from Wild Rose Studios..Blackberry Lane, the bridal gown cut is from Artiste cartridge, which I embossed and added extension to it. the ribbon bow is from RRR the flowersare from Petaloo,the Honeysuckle vine, the sentiment is from CTMH and was done with the Colonial white pigment ink. I am not sure where I acquired the wedding cake Brad, but thought it would look nice with the ribbon.
For any of the CTMH products, you can find them on my website here..http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com
I hope you enjoyed my cards and will leave a few words before you leave...
Your next stop will be with...
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up for todays hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
1. Robin L. with... http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Eva Scraps with... http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
3. Amy E. with... http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
4. Sharon with... http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com/
5. Miranda with... http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
6. Alicia with... http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
7. Cathy with... http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com/
8. Lori with... http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com/
9. Nanné with... http://nannes-creations.blogspot.com/
10. Connie with... http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/
11. Jessica with... http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hoping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.