Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Calling all papercrafters!!



Are you a scrapbooker and would like to get your supplies at a discount? Are you a paper crafter with many things you like to create. and would enjoy your supplies at a discount? or would you like to get your supplies at a dicount AND share your love of paper crafting with friends and earn money while doing it?? This is the month to Join Close To My Heart. I have been doing it going on my third year and LOVE it. You will too!! check it out...
http://cathyplus.ctmh.com



March Stamp of the Month
GREAT quality Products!!


Think about it, but do not take too long, the FREE tote is while supplies last!!

Have a great day!!
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment