Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Operation Smile..would love you help





Calling all STAMPERS!!!! How would you like to help out children living with facila deformities?? YOU can do this by purchasing the Operation Smile stamp. part of the proceeds go to the Operation smile below..
Close to My Heart helps support the Operation Smile program...
Operation Smile's volunteer medical professionals travel around the world to treat children suffering from facial deformities. Their efforts mean new smiles for thousands of children. Operation Smile volunteers also build public and private partnerships that advocate for sustainable healthcare systems for children and families. You can learn more about Operation Smile on their website at operationsmile.org.
A portion of the proceeds from each My Acrylix® stamp set sold will be donated to Operation Smile. Customers will be delighted to know that not only are they purchasing a high-quality stamping product, they are also supporting an amazing charity and helping children at the same time.
head to my website and help out , you will feel good about it..
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com/Retail/Category.aspx


Thanks for stopping in and helping out..Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment