Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Recruiting on a ROLL and Eggies Freebie




 Good evening fellow crafters..Guess what the CTMH March campaign is????Recruiting on a Roll—a great offer for crafters who may be thinking of joining my team and the family of Close To My Heart!!. All new Consultants who enroll during March will receive a FREE shoulder tote with their New Consultant Kit. Consultants can also earn the new rolling tote for FREE (not including shipping/handling) by remitting $300 (USD & CAD) in their first 40 days! This unbeatable special is only available while supplies last, If I was not already an Indepentendent consultant, I definitely would jump at this offer!!  Would love to grow my team, or if you are out of state...PM me here or on on FB. I will be glad to help you out!!! Spread the word..share with your friends. would love to grow my team heart emoticon
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com/

You will want to hurry, the free Shoulder tote is "While Supplies last....






Now I want to share with you some cards I made today with Kaddodle Bug Designs Freebie file :Eggie Buddies Bunny"
Head over to Kadoodle Bug Designs and get your freebie while it lasts



this card I added an Action Wobble


 Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed making.  Have a great night
Cathy










1 comment:

  1. Your cards are so adorable!! The bunnies are so sweet!! And I love the action wobble - so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete