Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cuttin' & Stampin' Challenge~Girly

Good morning all, and welcome to the Cuttin' & Stampin' challenge ~GIRLY~
I first want to say how lucky I am to be on a great design team and get to work with some wonderful products and ladies.  Today is about Prima and Maya Road and below are some of the products I used to create my projects...
PRIMA FLOWER EMBELLISHMENTS

PRIMA LAZER CUT CHIPBOARD

PRIMA PAPER PACK 

 PRIMA CLEAR STAMPS


MAYA ROAD BUTTERFLY CLIPS


I made 2 cards for todays challenge...


I really enjoyed making these cards.  I have been making a lot of cutsey cards lately and it was fun doing GIRLY and pretty for a change.  So now it is your turn to go share your project in our challenge by linkin up here and you can purchase these fine products here..thanks for stopping by, please check out the other DT members and give them some love too.

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Both of your cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and the designs!! The details are fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete