Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, September 4, 2017

Fun STtampers Journey promo


Hi paper crafters!! Cathy here to share a promo with you!!
Have you ever thought about becoming a Fun Stampers Journey Coach??

Well, this is a perfect time to consider it. We are having an awesome  promotion this month only for anyone who signs up to be a Journey Coach.

 What is a Journey Coach?   Well, Journey Coach is someone who signs up to be an independent distributor of Fun Stampers Journey products.  But, wait.  You do not have to sell a thing!  That is right!  Not one thing.  All you are required to do is purchase or sell $150.00 of products each quarter.  That is right only $50.00 a month!   Who doesn't spend at least that much on craft supplies a month?  That is the lowest requirement in the industry!  That's it.  That is all you have to do.  Of course, if you want to turn it into a business that is fine too, but it is not a requirement.  You would be considered a hobbyist and would receive all the benefits and discounts any other coach would receive! 


Sound good??? I recently signed up and have been a grand time playing with their products.. I will be posting a video soon of some products and projects..

For more info, head to my website. or message me, would be happy to help out.

have a great day
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment