Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Poinsettia Burst

Hello everyone, I hope today finds you safe. The people of Florida have been on my mind for a couple days now.. I hope everyone is in a safe place.

It is feeling a little fall like here, so I decided to stay in today and play with my Fun Stampers Journey kit.  

I did not think I would really be interested in getting any die bundles, because I have a Cricut machine and I can cut most anything, but when I started playing with the Poinsettia Burst (# BD-0295) stamp and die bundle I fell in love. I used clear pigment ink and stamped the poinsettias and then used white embossing powder to heat emboss and I LOVED them..


I think I am going to have to get some more of these bundles!
You can see this bundle as well as many more on my website.  There is soo many wonderful, fun products carried by Fun Stampers Journey.. check them out in the link below


enjoy the rest of your day..
Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful! I am really thinking of getting these for sure! Great job Cathy! Love those cards!!

    ReplyDelete