Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Product Spotlight: Journey Gel Press




Good morning and Happy Sunday friends.  feeling a little like Fall here in Maine right now. going to be a rainy day here which eventually means a crafting day!! yay!!  Before I get to crafting I want to pop in and share a product spot light..Fun Stampers Journey Gel Press!  It is on sale for the month of September.. so I wanted to show you a video of just some of the many things you can do with it,




            

This month Some of our favorite mixed media products are on sale, and now is the time to give mixed media card making...

Pop on over to my website and take a look around..so much to see!!
http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

I am a new Fun Stampers Journey coach and would love your support <3
Have a crafty day
Cathy





No comments:

Post a Comment