Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, September 29, 2017

Super amazing deal!!!!



 Happy Friday friends, let the crafting begin!!!  I have been waiting all week to craft today, and it is finally here. but before that commences I have some WICKED exciting news to share!!!






If you have been thinking about joining Fun Stampers Journey or any other paper crafting company... Boy do I have some awesome news to share on some Big Deals(Huge Deals) coming on October 1st through the end of November. How does a Designer Starter Kit for $25 plus Shipping and Tax sound? This is a low affordable cost to get you started on a great journey. Pretty awesome, right? Also, if you have a qualifying party having sales of $150 or more within the first 21 days after purchasing the Designer Kit, you can purchase the Journey Platinum Die Cutting/Embossing Machine for just $50 plus SH and Tax. Nearly 50% of all the stamps in the catalog have a matching die set available!!

As an added BONUS with your first qualifying party sales of $150, you will get an additional 10% in Commissions. YOU ARE NOT SEEING THINGS! WHAT A FABULOUS DEAL!!! So be ready next month to make that jump to sign up as a Coach on my team. You won’t regret it!  Nearly all the stamps from FSJ have coordinating dies!!

Another great deal for October...Guys, it’s a big one, ALL PLANNER SUPPLIES WILL BE 25% OFF October 1-31!!!! PLUS FSJ is offering TWO planner kits for $25 each and I wanted to give you a sneak peek of both. Some major planner divas will be playing with FSJ’s planners and posting on social media and I will be linking up their fantastic projects and ideas to help get us started (I’m not into planning yet but will be starting also!!!)  I can’t wait to get my hands on the Friendship Planner kit!!


   In the mean time, hop on over to my website and take a look around at all the fun products Fun Stampers Journey carries..you will be amazed.

http://funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche

Have a great weekend...Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment