Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 23, 2018

FSJ and stencil backgrounds

Happy Monday everyone, Cathy here to share some cards I created using stencils from Fun Stampers Journey.  I did a live video on Facebook sharing the technique with my friends.   I love creating backgrounds using the stencils, because with FSJ, you are not limited in your options..for example in card one below, I used a stencil and  FSJ Modeling Paste.  In Card #2, I used Liquid Colors, and in card three, I used the True Color Fusion ink pads.

#1

#2


#3


So, as you see you can be creative and have fun making  your own backgrounds with a variety of different mediums ...how fun is that???  For other supplies used..see list below...
Catalina Splash card stock
Citrus Cooler Card stock
Pineapple Smoothie Card Stock
whip Cream Card Stock
Lavender Fusion Card Stock
Lavender Fusion Liquid Color
Pineapple Smoothie Liquid Color
Tangerine Liquid Color
Citrus Cooler True Fusion ink pad
Black licorice ink pad
Catalina Splash Ink pad
Clear pigment ink
Black twine
Sparkles
Blooming details die
Everyday Script stamp


So, thanks for stopping by, Leave a little Bloggy love on your way out..
Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment