Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Fun Stampers Journey kits options

  Happy Saturday everyone!!  I am here to tell you about the New ways you can join Fun Stampers Journey..  I am recruiting. I really really want to grow a team and you can help..great discount, fabulous people and support.  Oh and did I mention, high quality products??

There are  2 kits sizes to choose from!! Which would you choose?? $49 for $100 in free product and some business supplies and a coupon to get the die cutting machine of your choice for 1/2 off....OR....$149.00 and you get 6 catalogs..6 holiday mini catalogs..10 order forms $200.00 product credit to use on first order black ink pad,asst. card stock pack,whip cream card stock,2 ounce Journey glaze,sparkle silk and the current month bloom box!







The Quarterly minimum is $150.00 in sales for which you get a 20% commission, you get 20% discount on your purchases (even the sale prices!!) you get a website for (/95 a month and all the technical support ans well as a fabulous team of ladies and gents that love the craft as much as you to lend support and inspiration.  Sound good?? No contracts to sign..no pressure, be a hobbyist or strt a business and buy the kit and go, it is up to you, but you are going to love the products I guarantee you will stay .. (insert hearts here)
Go on over and browse my website, check out the products and check out the "Join me" tab!!  
thanks for looking
have a great day!
Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment