Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2018

New catalog coming


Good morning friends, Cathy here to share a card I created recently with  a set of dies soon to be available when the New Fun Stampers Journey Holiday mini launches August 1st!!  As well as a Stamp set that will be launching  as well!!! so excited I know you are going to love it as much as I do.   The adorable pine cones and pine branch die is going to be you MUST HAVE to create your Holiday cards and decor.   And, did you notice the adorable Deer stamp???  He is nestled by the absolutely FUN DIY Hoops that you can now purchase in the newly launched Inspiration Catalog!!

Oh, and did you notice the fun holiday papers.  Fun Stampers Journey has made this a fun time to be creating for your friends and family!  You will definitely want a catalog this year!! Pop on over to my website, grab a cup of coffee and start browsing..and while your there get your copy of the new Inspirational catalog, over 300 pages of product and inspiration!!
 thanks for stopping by>

Happy Crafting
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment