Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Drapery Cards and FSJ

Happy Tuesday to all the crafters out there, I hope you are all having an amazing week so far.  I know I have.  I have been ble to craft most every day the last 5 days and it has been often.  I also have been doing a live video most every night on my Facebook page. sharing inspirations and tutorials and techniques. I hope you will join me some time.

Today I wanted to pop in and share some cards I made during one of the tutorials, the drapery card technique.



The cards are all A2 size cards..for the tutorial visit my Face book page.

meanwhile here is the list of products used in making these cards.
Create a Bow Die~DI-0103
Good life Prints~PP-0055
Lemon Grass Card stock~CS-0019
Sweet Pear Card Stock~CS-0095
Rustic Rose card stock~ CS-0142
River Stone Card Stock~ CS-0094
Turbo Teal Card stock~ CS-0127
Whip Cream card stock~CS-0040
Black Licorice True Fusion ink~IP-0009
Retired Bloom Benefit heart imbellishments
Fashion Silver~AC-0293
Fashion Gold~AC-0292
Journey Craft Glue ~ AD-0111

Thanks so much for peeking, please leave some love on your way out.. 
funstampersjourney.com/CDerouche


Happy Crafting
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment