Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas gift Hamster

Good afternoon crafter and friends, Cathy here to share a card this beautiful Friday.  As you may or may not know, I recently joined the team of creative girls with KaDoodle Bug Designs, and this weeks Freebie is adorable!!!  Christmas Gift Hamster.  I created the card below using this file. 

I inked the background with Ranger distress inks and used a retired CTMH stamp set and Fun Stampers Journey and CTMH card stock.

Hope you like  today's share..Have a great weekend!
Happy Crafting ~Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment