Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2018

FCC blog challenge #338~ Anniversary


Happy Saturday, hope today finds you happy and healthy.  For me today is a sit in my recliner and relax watching Hallmark movies.  It is so dreary out here in Maine today..raining and blustery. 

Between movies I figured I would pop on to my blog and share an anniversary card I made using my Cricut machine.  I love butterflies and so I cut out 2 different ones and a couple square mats to put the card together.  I used papers from Close To My Heart, and the butterfly is gold glitter paper.  For the corners of the white mat, I used a Martha Stewart corner punch. 

I saw that Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog was having a challenge this week, and besides having to use Cricut cuts, you had to theme it Anniversary, so here is my relatively simple card for the challenge.

Thanks for looking, enjoy the rest of your weekend

here is the link for the challenge #... Here
 338~anniversary

Happy Crafting..Cathy

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty - thanks for joining us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so pretty!!! I love the butterfly..great colors and fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the butterflies, they're so dainty and elegant.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete