Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Friday, November 30, 2018

fishin with friends

Hello crafters, Cathy here to share a card I created this week, which was inspired by a card I saw a while back on Pinterest.  I can not remember where I saw it or would give the creator the due credit.  
I purchased a fish stamp set, cause I thought it was cute, and was waiting for just the right idea to use it with..here is what  evolved...


I love how it turned out. thanks for looking, leave some bloggy love.. and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment