Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Hello crafters and friends, I have been super busy lately, so I have been neglecting my blog.   OOPs!  But I wanted to make sure I popped in to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.  While I am here I will also share a Card creation..a KaDoodle Bug designs file card.. Cutie KaToodles~Get your pie on!

As I created this card, I did a video/Live tutorial on Facebook.which you can view on my page .
You can find the svg file for this adorable Moose at http://kadoodlebugdesigns.com/shop/

I used Fun Stampers Journey card stock colors
Pumpkin Pie
Lemongrass
whip cream
Tangerine
Pool Play
corrugated card stock
Black licorice ink
and a stamp set of un known name

thanks for stopping by and enjoy your holiday weekend !!
Thanks for stopping by
Cathy
Craft with Cath

No comments:

Post a Comment