Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Close to My Heart retired list



Good evening again my friends, I have been wanting to share a list with you, and don't i keep forgetting:(  Sorry)

Sooo here is the Retired list for Close to My Heart. Just click on the link here.
That is it, have a great night.  Oh and if you can not sleep, head to my website and brows around.  would love a few sales this month, the new catalog is coming out..saving up.lol,
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Good nigh...cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment