Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

Claire


Close To My Heart
Claire paper Card

Good morning all..wow, a morning post, unusual for me lately, usually I post in the evenings.  Well over the weekend i made several cards to add to my stash of cards that I sell at the fairs in the fall.  I had not used the Claire paper pack from Close To My Heart in a while and I just got a new stamp set in, and could not wait to try it, It was the June stamp of the Month for Close to My Heart.
I love this set!!


The card I made is a 6x6, I like this size card, gives you plenty of room to play.  Love the paper, such a pretty combination of colors. Glad I got it when I could, wish I would have got more :(
 I stamped the image on Daisy white card stock and colred it in with the inks and water brush pen.  Added a little bling. and I had a couple of butterflies that were given to me from a friend by her punch. and some ribbon from Close to My Heart.
other supplies used were atg gun, fabritac, trimmer, Art Philosophy cartridge, Marth Stewart deep lace punch, and Voila!!

Hope you like and, I love hearing from you, if there is anything you need from Close To My heart.. head here

Have a great day!!! Cathy




1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the flower stamp!! The papers are so beautiful!! Awesome card!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete