Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy Hauntings boot fun!!

Happy Haunting cards
Good evening crafty friends. I have finally been able to make some cards the last coule of days.  I borrowed my sisters Happy Hauntings cartridge.  I saw a couple cards while surfing the net that had the witches boot decorated and it got me in the mood to make a couple cards, even though it is not Fall yet.lol.  I made these 2 cards using Close To My Heart papers, 3 Girl Jam Ribbon, Bo Bunny Gems, Twine and button, Xyron Create a Sticker, Close to my heart Stamps,and inks.



Then after I made thes cards, I got to thinking they would be cute, as regular dress shoe, evven though the toe tips are a little long and pointy.lol, so here is what I came up with...  




So...what do you think?? does it work.lol

Hope you like my post, have a great night, I am off to make a few more, I already have 3 more boots made up, just need the cards.

Oh and I am looking to get a few more small orders of Close to My Heart to reach a quota, anyone need anything and could help me out?? would appreciate it. reminder the new Idea book comes out next month, woo hoo.  There is a new cartridge called ARTBOOKING,  It looks Fabulous!!! I have ordered it and can not wait to get it.  700 images!!!!!  not only that you get 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard pieces.  All for $99.00.  It is like getting 3 cartridges in one.  It is a great cartridge if you like making little mini albums as well.

This months stamp of the month is $5,00 with the purchase of $50.00 or more!
Sooooo, if you are in the mood to shop..click on the link here
and then scroll to lower right hand of screen and click JOIN for Cathy's Christmas in July gathering. !! and Thanks in advance.

Have a great night..Happy crafting~~ Cathy

2 comments:

  1. They are all amazing!! You decorated them beautifully!! They are gorgeous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete