Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

would love a team :)))


I would really love to have a team...a bunch of gals that enjoy getting their papers and supplies at a discount all the time as well as FREE!!  Gals that love the colors and themes and coordinating embellishments to go with the papers, and shares the love of the commeradery that we have here at Close To My Heart.  They have a support system that is second to none. 

Training is awesome, you can go at your own pace, and all the answers are either on the corporate site or ask me or any of the girls in our group, easy peasy.

If you love card making or scrapbooking, Close To My Heart has all the supplies to help you create the perfect layout or personalized card to give to a loved one or friend.
They have a great starter Essentials kit too, for $49.00 you get $155.00 worth of product to get you started.  If you decide you do not like it...that is it..no more commitment, and the kit is yours :)
If you want more than what is in the Essentials kit, you can get a larger kit for $99.00.  

They offer each month a new Stamp of the month,  A retail value of $17.95..for only $5.00 with the purchase of $50.00 or more.. below is July's Stamp of the month.
They also have AWESOME Cricut cartridges that are sold exclusively to Close to My Heart


You also get a 22% discount off your orders. and your commision is 22% from your customers sales.  There is soo much more to the compensation plan.. Plus achievable quarterly minimums if you decide to sell after your receive you kit.

So if you have an questions message me, or email me at mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com
if you are all set, go to my website and click on the Opportunities tab and get started.  
oh..and you get your own FREE website!!
Iffff, after hearing all this good stuff you still do not want to Join my team  "Mainely Hearts"  then I will gladly have you as a customer and feel free to head to my site and click on the Join button for Cathy's christmas in July Gathering.
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Thanks for stopping in..Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment