Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

card makin weekend

Good evening my friends, today was yet another rainy day. I think I am going to sprout mushrooms soon, I wish some of this rain would go out west where it is needed and let us dry out.
Well this weekend I made a few cards and had such fun. first I mad a birthday card for my sister who loves owls.



I used the Stampin Up Owl punch , so I used my Xyron Create A sticker to run all the pieces through, to make it easy.

Next, I wanted to make a card and gift bag set using the Graphic 45 Secret garden collection, here is what I came up with!
card

gift bag


and next....I need to restock on sympathy cards and wanted to try out the new Martha Stewart deep punch I just got...and I used one of the 3 D flowers I made.

And lastly I did a wobble card with a Peachy Jeen face.  the flower wobbles, I did a short video of the card in action, not sure what wobbled more, my filming or the card.lol so here is a pic of just the card.



Hope you like what you saw and will come back soon:)

Join my team for $49.00 today and get $155.00 worth of merchandise.


Get the new Artbooking cartridge through me.  Want to get it 1/2 price???? ask me how..

http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Happy Crafting!~~ Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your cards are just gorgeous, Cathy!! I love the designs and papers you used!! You did a fabulous job on all of them!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete