Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Have you recieved your FREE Cricut Cartridge yet??



During the month of April, if you join Close To My Heart as a consultant, you can choos a Cricut collection of your choice for FREE.  this is so exciting.  The cartridges have 700 images on each, that is like getting 3 cartridges.  Artphilosophy has several shapes you will use over and over again as well as alphabet,flowers and 3D objects,  Artiste has loads of shapes and 3D flowers, boxes and bags, and alphabet..and Artbooking is for the scrappbokker that like to make minis as well as loads of images and overlays...AND each comes with 3 sets of coordinating stamps sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chip board shapes.   Have I peaked your interest??  You will love the experience of being a consultant too, discounts and commissions, incentives and a great company to work for.  And if you do not want to stay..no problem, no contracts to sign..take the kit and free cartridge and move on.  (but you probably won't he he)  
 ($99.00) 

 Head to my website here and for $99.00 you are on your way to a great career.  Would sooo love to have you.  Happy Easter

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment