Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

FREE Cricut cartridge????


Free cartridge of your choice from sets listed below when you join my team!!!!!




Thats a cartridge with 700 images...3 coordinating stamps sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chipboard shapes you can ink, stamp on and add fun to any scrap book layout or card!!


all you have to do is join my team and receive your kit for $99 for which there is over $300.00 woth of product!!!


pictured below is the contents of the kit..everything you will need to get you started. Basically $400.00 of product for $99.00!!!!!

if you enjoy crafting...love discounts on craft products and would like to earn a  little money (22% commision as well as 22% discount) then let  me answer any questions you have or head to my website and click on the what we do tab and get started on the next fun chapter in your life!!!
http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

Thanks 
Cathy

April's Stamp of the month

$5.00 with qualifying  purchase of $50.00 or more :)







No comments:

Post a Comment