Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

14-17 Apr 29: Cuttin' & Stampin' Challenge


Hello and happy Tuesday to you..today is Cuttin' & Stampin' s  Tuesday Challenge..14-17  Apr 29: Mother's Day without flowers, Using...Bo Bunny Modern Miss and PS Scripty Saysing Stamp Set.
For todays' challenge I decided to make a triple easel card.. I really had fun making it, had not made one in a while, just like getting back onto a bike lol.


Full front view

View of center part of card , wnated you to see the adorable Brad with the glasses


Here is the front of the center card..I attached one of the cute stickers onto a pop dot and Scalloped piece of the card stock


Below is the left side of the easel using the Bo Bunny Paper, Stickers , and the tickets and another cute brad


And last but not least ..the right side, Love the stickers




here are some of the products used






 If you would like to get your hands on these Bo Bunny products or Paper smooches stamps.. head over to the  Cuttin' & Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store here.. thanks for stopping by and checking in, please come back again. Make sure you also leave some love for the other ladies by heading over to the Cuttin' & Stampin' Challenge blog and make sure you link up a creation of your own!!


Cathy


2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! I love the triple easel design!! I'm not brave enough to try one!! I love the papers and embellishments you used!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete