Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

I need you!

I sell Close To My Heart scrapbooking/card

making products, and if you would like to

 also... you can get a CTMH cricut cartridge

 collections of your choice FREE ($99.00

 value) by signing

 up under me.. http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com

I really want to grow my team, so if you or someone you know would like to help me make this happen contact me or go to my website here and get started.




Thanks for taking the time to stop by!! Have a great day!!
cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment