Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cuttin' & Stampin' 14-15 Easter Challenge


 Good morning and happy Tuesday..hope you had a great weekend.  Are you ready for another Challenge??  This one is a fun one..Easter.  Today we are using Paper Smooches stamp set "Spring Fling" and a paper pad from Imaginisce..Welcome Spring..as well as tags and assrted chipboard pieces.

My card is 3 and 1/2 by 8 and 1/2.  I loved working with all the pinks and spring colors.  can not wait for Easter!!

Here is a close up of the Bunny I colored using Spectrum Noir markers...


Below are the products used in the making..If you would like to have fun with these fab products, head over to the Cuttin' & Stampin' Scrappy Supply Store and to enter your project in our challenge  head Here, and once again, thanks for stopping by, please leave a comment and come back soon.




Cathy

Get a FREE cricut cartridge set of your choice form Close To My Heart by joining my team start your journey here


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the fun size!! The bunny is so sweet!! What a fabulous Easter card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card; love the tilt of the squares and the size of the card!

    ReplyDelete