Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Opportunity knocks





any crafters out there interested in hosting a Close To My Heart online gathering...great for when you do not have time to clean house or shop for goodies..share a book or have your friends go directly to my online catalog and submit there order online and product goes directly to them...no distributing orders...how easy is that?????? selling as little as $150.00 in product will start you off with $25.00 in free product..sell more, make more. Let me set you up today


Looking for individuals to Join my team!!!!
Apply now!!


http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment