Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Please consider Joining my team

Join my team before the end of the month and receive your choice of Cricut cartridge collections FREE!!!!!...with  700 images, 3 D size stamp sets, 3 sheets of coordinating chip board pieces.  You will also get the starter kit with 300 dollars worht of product for only $99.00!!!  So a grand total of $400.00 woth of product for only $99.00!!!  Such an amazing Deal!!  Whether you want o full time career, a career to get a little spending money for your own crafting needs or just want to take advantage of this awesome deal and walk away..totally up to you, but once you see the amazing product, you will probably want to stay like ,me.






Great discount...commission,  incentives, early previews, easy quotas, great team,  your own newsletter,  Please consider joining me and help me grow my team...
sign up here on my website..welcome aboard!!


have a great day!!!!
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment