Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, April 19, 2014

starting a new mainely Hearts club...



Is anyone interested in joining my next Mainely Hearts Club?? It is a group of women who will commit to purchasing $19.00 a month for a group of 8 women..or $25.00 a month for a group of 6 women. (Depending on how many sign up) and in return, you all get a chance on being the Hostess and getting at least $25.00 in free product. If there is more than 8 women who would like to join, we can do a bigger group. right now I have a group of 12 women. We meet monthly and craft together, making cards and gift boxes and bags and we even have done wood crafts!! And if you live out of state, you can still join..not to come to my house obviously, but be part of the ordering and chance at being a hostess. If you have any questions or would like to join. Please let me know  we will start as soon as we have enough ladies 

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment