Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What a way to start April!!


Super Duper Deal Month!!!





Check out this Lovely kit below...Eveything you would need to get started as a consultant with Close to My Heart.  $309.00 worth of product for $99.00, and this months incentive is a Cricut collection of your choice valued at $99 for the cricut kit too, but you will get that FREEEEEEE!!!


Customer Order Forms (qty. 25) 
Close To My Heart Color Swatches (W471)
Spring/Summer 2014 B&T Duos Sampler (W1127)
Petite Perks Delicate Wings Incentive Stamp Set (qty. 5) (W2028)
Reflections Scrapbook Program (9037) 
Originals Card Confidence Program (9036)
Workshops on the Go Skylark Scrapbooking Kit (G1072) 
Skylark Complements Dimensional Elements (X7177C)
Skylark B&T Duos Bulk Paper (BULK322)
Skylark Bulk Resin Flowers (BULK340)
Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
Lagoon Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2195) 
Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2118)
Slate Exclusive Inks Pad (Z2173)
My Acrylix Hopscotch Alphabet Stamp Set (E1028)
My Acrylix True to Life Stamp Set (C1575)
My Acrylix Believe in Yourself Stamp Set (C1574), 
3" x 3" My Acrylix Block (Y1006)
4" x 5" My Acrylix Block (Y1012)
2" x 6 ½" My Acrylix Block (Y1010)
Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors (Z1836)
My Acrylix Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
My Acrylix Spritz Cleaner (1778) 
Bonding Memories Glue (1512)
Sponge (Z697), 
Liquid Glass (Z679) 
Cello Bags (qty. 25) (W1152) 




Each Cricut cartridge has 700 images and they each come with 3 coordinatinf stamps sets and 3 sheets of coordinating chip board pieces.


So , is this tempting you yet??  As a CTMH consultant, you will get..
a 22%  or more discount on their product, and 22% commission on your sales.
your requirement is $300.00 in sales a quarter, but when you start now, you will have til September to get your first $300.00  so you can ease into it, and it gives you time to learn a little about the product and techniques and play with your goodies.  which, by the way they have awesome educational tools and videaos and chat rooms...all the help you could possibly want.  You can have your own private craft store with a discount when ever you want to shop.  you will also meet new friends and have fun..if you decide it is not for you... no harm no foul..walk away with no other obligations, the kit and cartrideg are still yours.  But you won;t want to :)


So how do you get started you ask????
Head here, click on "What we do" and get started, you will be glad you did...earna little money and pay for your supplies or make a big carrer, your choice.

Thanks, I would love to have you
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment