Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Get your Sparkle and Shine!!

Good morning everyone.  I can not believe I am posting in ther morning!!!  I usually post in the evening.lol  Well I have been real busy lately, making cards, calendars, snowmen and  Candy bar wrappers for the holidays.  I wanted to just pop in and make a quick post of a couple things i worked on Yesterday.  I am loving working with the Close to My Heart SPARKLE AND SHINE papers...




I had not embossed with powders in a long time, when I got the Mary and Babe stamp set from CTMH, I knew this was a set that I needed to emboss with..love how it tuned out.

then On a cutsey note....





and then I have one set of Promarkers and I wanted to try my hand at coloring this cute little Unity stamp I got from my Awesome sister..

Now I just have to finish him off by coloring the Christmas balls, then i can add him to a card:0)  

Hope you like my creations and will come again!!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks amazing, Cathy!! I love the gold embossing on the cards!! So elegant!! The snowpeople are absoltuely adorable!! Great job on everything my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete