Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Sparkle and Shine with Close To My Heart

Sparkle and Shine

Today I had the whole afternoonto make cards and that is exactly what I did!!!
I took out my Close To My Heart Sparkle and Shime papers and the CTMH inks to match and got to work ...

Here Is a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card using the Ginderbread andArtiste cartridges.  I made a poinsettia and  3d bow and used CTMH red sparkle ribbon to help it pop..


Here is another 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 card using Art Philosophy cartridge and CTMH Sparkle and Shine paper and  some assorted embellishments from my stash...

Here is a card made with the CTMH Artbooking cartridge as well as the ART  PHILOSOPHY cartridge.  I just love the deer cut!!  For this time of year, I am finding I like the Juniper, Ruby, and the Chocolate inks from CTMH...I am using them a lot.
I made more, will post the rest tomorrow. Oh, i wanted to post another one that I made special order...Not CTMH, but it was fun..

Had fun with this one.lol
thanks for stopping by:)

Cathy



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous cards!! They are all so beautiful!! The minion has to be my favorite - he's adorable!! You did a fabulous job on all of them!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete