Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Vegas wedding card Artiste style


Close to my Heart's Artiste cartridge..

Good evening everyone.
How is your day been?  Mine was pretty good.  I slept for 12 hours last night, must have needed it.  waas a little stressed yesterday and I took a toll I guess.  Today was a good day:)  I did squeez in a little time to creat a card for a customer. She wanted one for a family member or friend that got married in Vegas.  

I took out my Artiste cartridge and fired her up so I could use the playing card shapes on it.  And of course I used black red and white paper. I added some lace ribbon to it from Really Reasonable Ribbon, half back pearl, atg gun, zig pen ribbon paper clip from the laughing Lola collection from Close To My Heart, as well as the Base and Bling Flowers. and here it is!
(the stamp  is also from Close to My Heart.)
Just a friendly reminder, ther is a mini Holiday guide out right now from CTMH with some fabulous product, some it is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so head over and check it out...also If you spend $100.00 between the holiday guide and  the Idea book, you can select a STAR item FREE!!

Also check out the November Stamp of the Month that can be yours for $5.00 with a qualifying $50.00 Purchase



ANNNNND....

When you  join the Close To My Heart family between November 1 and December 15 and you submit qualifying personal sales,* you will receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program—FREE! Be sure to share this great deal with your friends!
*Consultants must submit minimum 
qualifying personal sales of $300 by 
March 31, 2014.  
If you reach the qualifying sales for
 this campaign before January 1, you 
will receive your free Picture My Life 
product after January 1st.   I would LOVE to 
have you join my team!!!

Head to mw ebsite and click on the Opportunuties tab to get started.

http://cathyplus5.ctmh.com


THANKS!! Cathy


2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I love the design and those fabulous hearts!! Beautiful card, Cathy!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete