Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Join my Team!

With the cooler temps coming and winter knocking at your door, how would you like to start a fun hobby papercradfting? would you also like to earn some money while doing it? Join my team!! you get to have fun with paper, embellishments and stamps and earn money and friends while doing it. For as little as $49.00 you cna get started. Start now and you have until March 31st to get your first $300.00 in sales, your quarterly minimum! Easy peasy. This are exciting with the new PICTURE MY LIFE coming in 2014! get started here

No comments:

Post a Comment