Cathy's Crafting Journey

Welcome to my blog, where I hope you will be inspired and want to share comments and your inspirations and tips too!! I love to create cards, mini albums, gift bags,tags, and boxes and I hope to take you on the papercrafting Journey with me!! Follow along!!

Followers

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Camping Critters


Good morning all..wow, two mornings in a row I post..been a while.lol.  Last night I dug out the Camping Critters cartridge and had a little fun.  I decided to make a side step card, I had not made one in a while and I like them.  The size of the card stok before cut and scored it 9x8 inches.


On the 8 inch side I Cut the cardstock with my paper trimmer one inch in down to the 7 inch mark and then took the paper and scored it at 1, 2, 3 1/2 , 5 and 7 inches and then on the other side of the cut paper I scored and 4 and 1/2.. Then do your mountain valley fold.


I then cut out all the pieces for the cards with cricut set at 4 inches, used Close to my Heart inks and stamps.  Core'dinations, DCWV and CTMH papers, Atg gun, Xyron Create a sticker for small parts, Bo Bunny gems, flower punch, gel pens and some wooden fern embellishments.  Hope you like my post today..have a great day.

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Adorable....amazing!!! Makes me want to go to the mountains!
    Hugs
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it, Cathy!! All of the cuts you used are so fun!! This is just fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete